The Invertec V160-S DC inverter stick welder exhibits excellent arc control, for popular Rutile and Basic electrodes. The V160-S is a professional welder with built in Hot Start and adjustable Arc Force supporting Stick Electrodes up to 4mm. Add an optional gas valve style TIG torch and you also have a very affordable DC Touch-Start TIG welding machine. Its input (115V/230V or 230V according to the model) combined with its rugged portable package makes it ideal for remote welding applications.
- The Power of Blue®.
- Superior arc welding performance with MIG welding.
- Internal digital voltage control (DVC) enables the operator to preset weld voltage before striking an arc.
- Line voltage compensation ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by ±10%
- Power efficient for exceptional value and return on your investment.
- Two positive output terminals provide high/low stabilizer selection. Allows operator to optimize arc performance.
- 115 VAC duplex receptacle provides 15 amps of auxiliary power.
- Thermal overload protection light indicates power shutdown. Helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.